Formally known as 'Let's Get Shabby' since 2009.
Times have changed and many of us have found our styles have too.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

WINNER AND HONORABLE MENTION TIME!!

.

.
.
Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou
for all your absolutely amazing entries this month!!!!
WOW.... its was SOOOOO hard to choose!
There was a quite a bit of agonising and
we'd have love to added more to the HM parade!!!
.
.
.
.

OUR WINNER OF CHALLENGE 12
.
.
.
.
.
IS
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
Beautiful!!
.
.
You are the very lucky lucky girl who has won
this wonderful prize from the fabulous
.
Thankyou so much for sponsoring us this month too!!!
.
If you havent been and seen this gorgeous etsy...
Take a look here
.
(Williea can you email my your details please!)
.
.
.
.
.

Now onto our
.
.
.
.

HONORABLE MENTIONS
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.

.
.




.
.
.

.
.

.
.
.
.
LOES
.
.
CONGRATULATIONS GIRLS!!!
.
You would NOT believe what we have up our sleeves for the next challenge....
.
You'll want to be visiting here on the 25th!!
Mark it in on your calendar!~~
.
IT'S HUGE!!!!
.
xx
.
.
.
.

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Willea lovely work .Also the honderable mentions lovely work.
byebye,Lean.

Deb said...

Congratulations Willea and congratulations to the HM's. All such beautiful creations.

ann said...

Congrats Willea and to the HMs beautiful work

Marg said...

A huge congratulations to Willea ... your piece was just beautiful....Thankyou so much for my HM..I am thrilled...luv marg xxx

Unknown said...

Oh my!!! I couldn't believe it when I saw my name there! I am so happy and excited - thank you!!

And congrats to all the HM's - fantastic work everybody!

*Hugs from Helena/Willea - still in chock but oh, so happy!*

:)

Margreet said...

Congratulations Willea. You did a wonderful job!!
And I'm thrilled to be an honorable mention!!!
Thank you!!

Toni said...

Congrats to all!!! What Beautiful projects!!!

JaN's ArTy JouRneY said...

Congratulations to Willea and all the HM's - Gorgeous shabby creations!!

Jan x

downrightcrafty said...

oh thank you ladies, I know that the lady it was for will be thrilled to bits that it made the honorable mentions as am I
thank you again
congratulations to Willea and all the other HM's beautiful work.
Hugs Kate xx

Jenneke said...

Congrats Willea!!! LOVE your hanger!
And congrats to the HM's too!

XXXJenneke

Anne said...

Thanks for my HM, I`m super flattered!
Love everything else, congratulations to everybody! :)

Unknown said...

Willea, congratulations! And all the HM's as well!
I'm so honored to see my work together with all those beautiful creations!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

congrats Helena!!!!

yumiko said...

Congratulations!!!Willea and the HM's.

Unknown said...

Congrats Willea; realy beautifull!

I never expected to be a HM, because the photo on my blog is not clear!!! I am so thrilled!

Thanx!

I might take another photo so i will do the scrapping some justice ;-)

Vibeke said...

Congrats to you Willea!! Your work is so beautiful!!:)

Thank you so much for choosing my layout with the HM:) :)

Angela Weimer said...

Congratulations to Willea and the HM's . Great job they were all lovely. Angela

Just a little bit Crafty said...

Congratulations to Willea and all the other talented ladies. Your work is amazing.

Mrs Frizz said...

Oh wow ... thank you ladies ... what an honour to be an HM ... congratulations to all !!! such wonderful treasures.

AnnaB said...

Yay...! So happy to see my layout up there! And huge congrats to Helena/Willea! Beautiful work!